Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas Present

This is what I got this Christmas; it is so incredible!!!!

Dear Tyler,
Merry CHRISTmas!!!!

By now you know you have been awarded a special trip to Scotland for this September 2010, provided it is the will of the Lord. We need 35+ confirmed paid passengers by the end of February, or we will take it as a sign that Scotland is not in His will this year.
Let us pray that He will miraculously provide the passengers that He knows will have their lives forever changes by this trip.

It will be a treat to have you along, and for you and I to bond in a deeper way.

Love you
Little Bear and Marilyn



So I will also possibly be stopping by Ireland while I'm out there, Little Bear is giving us some more info about Ireland as well. (Since he has been there as well). Lets Just pray God's will in this matter.

3 comments:

Perry said...

Unbelievable!

Tyler said...

I know P! I'm still like.....................................(speechless)

The W's said...

no plane accidents... K?