Saturday, July 17, 2010

Song 'The Four Loves'

I just came across this song; there are actually quite a few new songs I would like to post, but now is not the time.
Try to listen to it if you can, it might take a time or two since it's not the best recording. I like the last verse; :(

"And I replied to the man to the man
Oh there's a love that is greater still
The greatest love is to see
What you love
as he is Battered & Beaten and killed..."

This song does remind me of someone....
Enjoy!

Andrew Peterson: vocals & guitar
Ben Shive: lap dulcimer
Gabe Scott: hammered dulcimer
Josh Coffey: fiddle
Andy Gullahorn: mandolin

2 comments:

Mandie said...

I don't think I have ever heard this one by him!
But, I like it! His voice is seemly soothing. haha Thanks for sharing it.:)

Jessie said...

Love his High Noon...