Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lastest Courtship Event




Yep, that me. So wasn't this supposed to be about courting? In a way it is. See, I'm wearing Perry's Christmas gift to me. It's specially tailored, handmade by her (with help from a sewing machine), and it matches a dress she made a long time ago too. And she was also able to get it here without me me knowing a thing. It's a good thing that we have friends around the corner to ship things to. :)
Thank YOU Perry. ;)
(Go to Perry's blog to see what I made her)



Speaking about little sisters, Sadie saw that I needed new pajama pants and gave me two pares of them. One is made out of plaid fabric, which is also the only one I've worn yet, even thought I've have three nights to wear the other one. Guess it means I like it. :)

4 comments:

Sadie said...

you're so nice, Tyler! u told everyone about what i gave you :)

i really like the shirt Perry gave you!

Beth at IAMRanch said...

Oh man, I love it...You're so funny, Tyler!!!

God bless you both. I think of and pray for you a lot....in a good way!!

Anastasia said...

I like the "got it here with you knowing" thing. :) And the fact that it matches one of her dresses. :)

Jessie said...

Too funny :) Didn't think anything of the shirt at church until I saw this post lol