Monday, January 3, 2011

Last Test Taken!

Today I passed my last test, (world conflicts since 1900) with an 'A'. I am so thankful for passing this one, and for all the others I have done the past two years.
I only have two weeks left of a 12 week on-line course left, and then I will be completely done! I guess I'll do another post, but longer when I'm am done.

I am also in full swing in looking for a Toyota 4Runner, (or a Nissan Pathfinder). Also am looking for some some temporary work as well.

7 comments:

Anastasia said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Kirkpatrick's said...

Awesome job Tyler! I know I can tell you everything great in person, but sometimes it's just nice to praise you publicly! You have done an incredibly great job - so proud of you! Can't believe you're really at the end of this journey....time has passed quickly. Very proud of you son!

I love you lots and give the Lord all the praise for your accomplishments!

Mom

Perry said...

Whoo hoo!!
I'd throw you a party, but I know you'd rather wait until you've taken your final.
And besides, long-distance party-throwing is hard. ;)

Sadie said...

Whoo hoo!! Glad your almost done!

You should really change you background.... :)

Journey Man said...

Good job. Keep up that good work and you will be done and proud of it in no time.

Jessie said...

Awesome job!
Now, why didn't you leave us any brownies last night?? EVERY SINGLE one of them (and the cookies) were gone..were you a little extra hungry? lol JK
Or was David?

Tyler said...

Hey there were over 21 guys there last night, yes I did have the last one, but I did not stand around the dessert and talk.

Got a vehicle!! :)