Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oregon pictures and Video

Note: there was a video in this post, don't know what happened to it. I posting it now in a separate post.~
These pictures inclu de: Paul, Anna, and Sadie in kilts that I made for them from their fabric, or actually I folded them. I learned how to do this in Scotland.~
Playing music at the C's.~
Sitting on the W's stumps, I don't like the way I look BTW.~
Looking at pictures from my trip, with lots of Chaperons.~ :)
My dad filming us.~








This is a Polka that I recently learned, and I taught it to Perry, so it might be a little rough but it sounds pretty good, She picked it up pretty fast. ;) BTW I don't remember the name of it~



BTW This is how we share pictures and videos, by posting them on our blogs~ :) We do do some by e-mail but it's easier this way sometimes, Especially when one has dial-up.

6 comments:

David said...

nice pics. guess which one I am...

Kirkpatrick's said...

Nice pictures! Like the one of the kids in kilts :)

Shiloh Strang said...

We like the tune in the movie!

Beth at IAMRanch said...

Wow, Perry...your violin playing is sounding really good!!! Can't WAIT to see you!!!!!!!

Perry said...

Thanks, Lis'!
I can't wait to see you too!!!! ;)
Perry

Kirkpatrick's said...

Aren't Tyler and Perry's sweaters awesome!! Tyler got his (hand made wool) in Ireland and he got Perry's wool one in Scotland. I think they are beautiful!! Perfect for Oregon weather.

Yes, I can brag on him....he's my son and I think he's got good taste....in LOTS of things!!! (and people!)