Monday, November 1, 2010

102 Credits!

So as of today I have 102 credits towards my BA in History, I need 120. within 2-3 months I should have the rest I need. Today I passed 'A History of the Vietnam War', and on Oct 23th I also passed 'Rise and fall of Soviet Union'; and two weeks before that I passed 'Civil War and Reconstruction'. I also started today my one and last on-line class, called 'War and American Society' which goes halfway through January.

The next test that I will be working on is 'Intro to Law Enforcement" (which is an elective), and after that 'Intro to Business', which is also an elective.

Praise God!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

i put the email about wal-mart on my blog :) SOOOOOO funny :)
Where'd you get it

Tyler said...

As it said in the e-mail, there was a forum going on about it on mu college website, and I just complied some of the things students were putting in, none of it was made of by me.

Anastasia said...

Congrats on getting 102 credits!

David T said...

keep up the good work!

Beth at IAMRanch said...

Awesome, Tyler!! Way to go...keep up the good (and hard!) work :)

Perry said...

Yeehaw!
For any other comments on my part, see my blog. :)

Jessie said...

ohhhh. we were wondering what happenend to you JK LOL JK. I didn't read the rest of the email..

BTW... congrats