Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two More Tests Taken

Last Saturday I passed the 'Law Enforcement' test, and today (Tue) I passed 'Criminal Justice'. They were moth similar to each other so it was easy to take them so close together. These are just electives (that were easy I might add), I am still majoring in History though. :)
I only have two tests left altogether: Intro to Business, which is going to be easy too because I enjoy what it contain plus the six other business test I have taken overlap whats on this one, so it will be more of a review.
And then "World conflicts since 1900", I don't know of anything else that could be more up my alley. Modern war history! :)

I am also doing well in my on-line class "War and American Society", which is basically an history of America's major wars. Received an 'A' on my first paper.

Praise God for His Progress.

4 comments:

Anastasia said...

Congrats!

David said...

way to go! hope you do as well on the rest!

Perry said...

Great job, Tyler!
This was my 'praise' during the prayer time at Ladies' Bible Study this morning.
:)

Miss Shiloh said...

How nice to have only two more tests left! I'm just starting my first.