Monday, February 8, 2010

Details in Life Lately

So as usual life is full and busy, so this post is just a hodge-podge of things around in this neck of the woods, I mean desert. LOL
Last Saturday.
Last Saturday I helped the D's along with the R's move one of their big stacks of hay that they get every so often (the kind that are 10ft tall and 12ft wide). Right before that though they had another mini foal born, a cute little colt. So after admiring the new life we finally started to stack hay. And as usual it was enjoyable, (you know, when working with friends every thing is more fun). We like to time ourselves every time we do it and see how long we take to stack it (to keep it enjoyable), last time it took us 45 minutes to move it, this time it was only about 30 minutes! So afterwords we had cheeseburgers for lunch along with a brownie-cookie mixture. (Best idea ever, putting brownies and sugar cookies all in the same pan!)

Sunday was good (as always! I love Sundays), beautiful day, it had rained the night before. That night I played music with the D's for one hour, yes that's all the time they had. But we did it anyways because it had been a while since last time we played.

Nothing happen much today, just reading out of a stupid biology book that teaches evolution as a fact!! (you could maybe hear me yelling at it during the day while I read it, or not!) And I did a math practice test. Nothing fun.
Of course between all this I practice music, record music, and try to write music, but all that you would guess I do anyways so....

3 comments:

The W's said...

Fun! If you ever get a hankerin' to move some more hay and get paid for it, you know where to come work for the summer, right?

Tyler said...

But I did get paid....in brownies...lol
You guys just never let up!
Well perseverance is a virtue. :)

Beth at IAMRanch said...

Our brownies are better than money, right?!?!?