Saturday, August 14, 2010

Modern Middle East Test -Passed

So I passed this test with a 63 today (needed a 47) which equivalent of a an 'A'.
Thankfully the Lord helped me on this one since my college coach said to spend a good three weeks of study for it. I did it in ten days, since I wanted to get it done before we leave on vacation soon. Plus it was a history test, and I haven't taken one (history) for a while.
I now only have seven more tests to take and one on-line course and then I'll be done!! Here on out most of the classes will be history. :)

5 comments:

Jacob said...

Hey, that's great Tyler!

Say, when do you leave for your big trip?

Tyler said...

Well for Ireland and Scotland I leave September 5, but here in August we will be in Oregon for a week or two. :)

Caitlin said...

Modern Middle East was one of my favorite tests. Everything was complex and fascinating.

I recently stumbled across your blog - have you been to Ireland? I got to spend a few days in Ireland and Northern Ireland a few years ago. Now I'm always on the lookout for cheap tickets so I can go back. ;)

Beth at IAMRanch said...

Great job, Tyler!

It is sooo hot here...enjoy the cool weather!

Jessie said...

hey when you get the chance, i put up pics of the party @ the r's last night

sometime soon there's gonna be the funniest video up too..somethin w/ the cow lol

btw u need to put pics up of oregon...