Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Courtship??

I am so thankful to God for working in my life and answering prayer; God is doing things in my life at an alarming rate, and I'm just hanging on for the ride. :) He is just so good, and He does answer your prayers when He knows it is best.

So I know, all you suspicious people, what about my post title?? (Courtship)
I am very thrilled to say that I AM in a Courtship with an 'old' young (age 18) friend who has been one of my best friends! I am very honored to have the opportunity to court this Godly, very encouraging young woman; her name is Perry W. Her blog is here: http://thesacramentofliving.blogspot.com She is the oldest sister who blogs on that blog.

They do live in Oregon (past two years) and it is one of the reasons why we were just there. I have known the W' family for over seven years and have known Perry since we were 11 years old. :)

I thank God, my parents, her parents (especially Mr. W for saying yes), Perry (For not running me off), and my Pastor for their prayers and support during this time as we whole heartily seek God's will and learn more about each other.
Look for more possible posts and/or pictures.
Hopefully these pictures come through okay. :)

1


2


3


4


5


6

10 comments:

Perry said...

Yup... it's pretty awesome; I can still hardly believe it! I have to mention: it's pretty funny that Kate looks like the tallest person in the group photo!

Mandie said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler! And congrats to you both!!

:)

Jacob said...

Wow Tyler & Perry! Congrats!

May God bless you guys as you all enter into a new stage a life!

Jessie said...

congrats tyler, but can i still tease you?? please!!! you are waaaay to much fun to tease. i guess it doesn't matter if you say yay or nay cuz its gonna happen. now i even have a subject...you are sooooo gonna hate me. i think i'll join sadie and aimee lol

Beth at IAMRanch said...

This is sooo amazing, you two! AWESOME!!! I will be watching you closely in hopes to learn for my own courtship one day (Lord willing), so be a good role model :)

And I will be praying for God's blessings on you, too! This is an extremely exciting time!

Your sister in Christ,
Lisa

I AM Ranch said...

Congrats!!! I will be praying for you both that this goes as God wills it to!!!

Kirkpatrick's said...

I already miss you Tyler! Take lots of pictures! Have a great trip and be safe! I Love you!
Love Sadie

Shiloh Strang said...

Congrats! I just met Perry's family! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! :0 :) May God have all the glory! Congrats!!! We are praying for you and that God's will be done! God bless you all!!

:):):):):)

Tyler said...

Thank you everybody for your prayers and wishes. Sorry it's taking me so long to respond to all these comments on my blog....
:)
I am still beyond excited!