Monday, September 6, 2010

Scotland Day 1.1

Hopefully this all works, I was on the wrong blog(my other one) and then realized before I Posted and copied it all over here....

Well I have free Wi-Fi at the hotel I'm staying at, and I have just over a 100 pictures.... so what better thing to do than blog them!! These are not guaranteed to be small in file size though, (I'll try though P).

Scotland is absolutely beautiful!! After a long plane ride, and waiting forever to get through the UK Border customs... thankfully the next plane was late or else I might still be in London LOL!
Today we went to Melrose Abbey, and the Abbotsford house, which was Sir Walter Scott's plane. Plus a ride through the counrtyside which was excellent!! The roads out here are extremely tight, I'm glad we have a professional driver driving the bus, which is hugh BTW! I don't see how the Irishman (I think he's irish, at leasthe sounds like it) makes it around all the curves etc....
At Abbotsford, Sir walter Scott had a bunch of signs of local family's (who were from the area) and their coat of arms/symbols, and I found Kirkpatrick!
Edinburgh is nice, small streets, but I thing i like the country better.
I can't organize all the pictures nice or with the headers matched up necessarily.
Enjoy!


First five










Second Set


8 comments:

Kirkpatrick's said...

OH Tyler!!! The pictures are beautiful!!! The plane pictures are really cool! It is really pretty! But, i miss you like..... CRAZY!!!!
Have fun and post lots more pictures!
I love you and be safe!!! Love Sadie~

Kirkpatrick's said...

Great shot of the plane shadow - that's pretty cool! Like the Kirkpatrick coat of arms :) But especially... like the ones of you! Soooo awesome to see you there - oh, wish we could be there as we are shriveling up in the heat!! ha ha

Wow, can't wait to hear and see more!!

Love you - Mom

Kirkpatrick's said...

David says HI too you!!

Kirkpatrick's said...

Oh and take a picture of your first hotel room!

Beth at IAMRanch said...

Hey, hey, hey, HEY!! You are wearing a sweater. No fair. Think of us sweating here at home! Keep posting pictures of that green grass! Love it!

Mrs.D

Perry said...

Gorgeous; perfectly gorgeous. And I really like the pictures of you enjoying wearing that green sweater! (Sweater-weather is the best, isn't it?!)
Keep us all 'posted'!
Perry

Aimee said...

I like your gravestone. Eh, Sadie?!

Kirkpatrick's said...

LOL, Aimee.... wonder why?!?!