Friday, September 10, 2010

Scotland Update Day 2

So long story short, I am now blogging, LOL. :) Here are the pictures from Edinburgh Castle, the Royal mile, and Holyrood Palace and Abbey. Also at the end of the day we wnt hiking in some hills in the middle of Edinburgh. These Pics are from day 2, tomorrow (Sat) is day 6. So I am tring to catch up with pic posting.
Note: These pics are ordered backwards of the way I load them so.... usually the last pic is taken first.
Enjoy and we'll see how many days I'll get up..






Set~




Set 1




2 comments:

Kirkpatrick's said...

Yay!! More pictures!!

I am assuming the parking lot is John Knox's burial spot? Love the ones in front of the big doors....kind of reminiscent of a certain Mullins album wouldn't you say......!!! Love the one with you and LB also....very cool :)

Waiting for more!

Kirkpatrick's said...

Zane says he really likes the picture of the cannon ready to blow up the whole city!