Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Last Pictures I ever Took.... :)

So the first image is from the Cliffs of Moher, about a 700ft straight drop into the sea and rocks....

Somehow I survived that one and lived to fall again of the Carrick-e-ride (Spelling is wrong) rope bridge in Northern Ireland, which is where the second image is from. This second one was only a 90ft drop... :)

Okay, I'll get serious, I didn't fall anywhere, but these are neat pictures, but they don't give you quite the sense of grandness when you're actually up there.

I took the first pic but laying down on the grass next to the edge, with the camera on a tri-pod, I then set the timer and held the tripod with the camera on it over the edge and snap, there's the picture, and I was safe the whole time. ;)

The second one, well I walked out on the rope bridge, (actually nowadays it's made out of steel cables) stopped in the middle and took the picture looking straight down.

We had quite the adventure yesterday in Northern Ireland; rain, sunshine, thunder, floods, castles, cliffs, biggest rainbow ever, rope bridge, road closures, and car problems. But it was 'Grand' as they say out here.

I have about 500 picture i want to post from the last 3-4 days but it takes a while...

Cheers (another common expression out here)


3 comments:

Kirkpatrick's said...

I love both of them!! Can't to see you tomorrow :-) Looks like you had a blast there! You will probably be happy to come home, but sad to leave that BEAUTIFUL country!!! Love~U~Sadie :-)

Kirkpatrick's said...

Yes, I do believe it will be grand to see you at the airport tomorrow!! See you then -


Cheers!!

Mom & Missy Girl

Gabriel Hudelson said...

Wow...