Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scotland Day 5.2 Breathtaking!

~Dunnatar (sp) Castle~
So at this castle, if I haven't told you already is breathtaking and speechless, including the whole surrounding views. We were in a prison vault that I posted a pic in the last post, and one in this post. Well, in the vault about 167 christian,(coventantors) men and women, when imprisoned under horrible circumstances (long story. Well Little bear had me play in there to get people to come in, so I played Be thou my vision, and it was the most beautiful place to hear it at, then he did a devotional in there, and then we sang and i played Come thou fount; it was great!!
I also took a photo shoot of my fiddle from across the castle.

BTW These pic's file size's are small, ;) (does not affect viewing).
Almost time for dinner~ hopefully I get the one's of me in a kilt (and others) and of Dougie Maclean, from the highland games!



















6 comments:

Kirkpatrick's said...

That Castle is SO pretty!!! Oh Tyler..... You must be having a blast!!! Love u~Sadie

Beth at IAMRanch said...

These are the most amazing pictures ever!!

I AM Ranch said...

Great pics!! Love the violin ones!!!

Gabriel Hudelson said...

Wow... that is quite neat, there, laddie.

Kirkpatrick's said...

Love these pics....

Truly beautiful!

Luv-u-mom

Kirkpatrick's said...

I think you oughta consider framing some of your fiddle shots....can't wait to see them all and the Ireland ones. That second to last one of the castle should be framed too! It's almost surreal.

:)