Saturday, January 30, 2010

English Comp test Today, Hopefully.

Edit Update: I did take it and I think I will pass it, but I'm not worried about it. I was able to complete the essay on time and able to edit it for 10 minutes or so. So still 2-4 weeks until I found out if I passed for sure, next is Biology. ;)

So today, Lord willing I am hoping to take the English composition clep test. I feel like I am ready for it so just pray that I write a good essay. I have 45 minutes to complete an essay on a topic given me there, in my practicing I've always managed to have a full five paragraph essay done in time, but not always edited, (which is not as important). The multiple choice part(basic grammar) is supposed to be a breeze and I did well on the practice tests, so everything else is in the Lord's hands.
I will update this post after I take it and then also when I receive my score, which will be in about two to four weeks after I take it. (essay has to be graded by two college professors, so pray for them too)
God Bless! :)

4 comments:

Grace and Beauty said...

You probably did just fine. The test isn't that hard to pass.

The W's said...

us be rootin' for Tyler!

The W's said...

us be rootin' for Tyler!

Guess..!?! said...

Uh, yeah, us be rootin'for Tyler twice... oops.