Monday, January 4, 2010

Happenings in the new year

So lately we have been very busy with Christmas things, gatherings, etc.... So we are starting to slow down a bit, but there is still Christmas decorations (inside) to take down. ( I spent most of the day taking down the outside stuff) house to clean before next week when we have yet another gathering at house. And on top of that I hope to dive in to my English Composition studying tomorrow. Talking about English; I want to leave a note for all my readers to bear with me on my writing skills (including spelling) that I use in my posts. I am not a good writer at all but I am trying to get better, hopefully it will by the time I get close to taking my English test (it better be else I'll fail, lol).

Also, I hope everyone had a good year last year and a will have a blessed year this year! I did not sit out the old year but instead went to bed. (sign of old age??)

So the other night I stayed up to wait for one of our trailers to be returned, and it gave me a chance to record a few of my songs that I've wrote onto my MP3 player (which records) just see how they sounded. Which I'm not sure how they sounded for sure, one thing I know that I don't have a good voice but maybe not as bad as I thought. But it was still a good time just play my guitar and 'try' to sing along. I did like the way the guitar sounded, kinda rough around the edges like the 'Jesus Demos'. (at least I think so a little bit)

8 comments:

Jacob! said...

Hey Tyler! This is Jacob. :)

HEHEHE.... I think that going to bed is a sign of "older" age. I considered it this year...... :)

It's nice to have a way to catch up with your life on your blog!

Hope you have a great new year too!
God bless,
~Jacob

Tyler said...

Yes, these blogs are great!
I have been having problems with posting comments so we'll see how this goes.

Anonymous said...

What kind of problems are you having???? I was having trouble with mine until I went in and changed some settings. I see that you allow Anonymous commenting. My problem was that most people that were reading my blog didn't have a blogger account so they couldn't comment. Now that Anonymous is allowed we'll see what happens. :) I don't know if any of that helps. Hope it does! ~Jacob

Tyler said...

Well, none of my comments would show until I set the comment form to pop up in a new window, either full screen of small.
I have tried to comment on yours and J's blog but haven't had any success. But I'll try now again to see if it'll work since I changed the settings.

Jacob said...

Okay.... Try publishing either Anonymous or under your Blogger account or whatever you get to work. :) I'll check in later and see if it worked. If not I'll play at the settings again. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler....

You weren't able to comment, were you??? I didn't see anything and maybe I'll see what I can do to fix it. Just let me know. :)

~Jacob

Tyler said...

I have tried but... nothing yet. I had to change mine to "full page" or "pop-up window" in the 'Comment Form Placement' in the settings.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.... I'll look into it and let you know when I've changed it. :)