Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Test Today

At 3:00 today I have my Public Speaking test that I am taking. I have a 3-5 minute speech that I have to give on 'controversial' topic. I'm not judged on what my viewpoint is, just how I'm am organized. It can't be any shorter than 3 minutes, or any longer that five, else I fail. (Don't worry this is the lest of my worries). I am hoping for a topic that I feel very strongly about, like should mothers stay at home, or abortion etc... easier to write a speech on something you care about. Rather than should the international ban on hunting Whales be lifted or not. LOL
:)

3 comments:

Mandie said...

Praying for a good out-come! I'm sure you did fine.:)

Jacob said...

How'd it go Tyler???? Well, I am probably going to begin CLEPing tests this Fall if I can... It is good to get those credits! :)

Tyler said...

Well it went well, I won't get my results back until 2-8 weeks after.
I will be sending you an e-mail sometime soon about 'ClEPing'.
Thanks!