Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Music Surveys, Results.

So I get music surveys very now and then from local radio stations, most of the stuff I don't really care for. And Lately, I haven't had time to fill every one out, sometimes I just glance at the song list and if there is one I like (which is rare) then I'll do the survey. Well, every time you get a survey it shows you the top rated songs from the last time, and there has never been any of favorites in the list except for today.....(#4)

1. All Of Creation by MercyMe
2. If We've Ever Needed You
by Casting Crowns
3. Healing Hand Of God by Jeremy Camp
4. My Deliverer by The Ragamuffin Band
5. I'll Be by Newsboys

Although, this post is really not-important, it is just a small detail in my life that made me smile. Notice how all the others are from today's most popular bands. So I guess I can make a difference when rating the songs, cause I did vote in the last survey.

3 comments:

Mandie said...

Good songs!
# 1 and 3, personal favorites! :)
There is a lot of 'modern' music that these Christian artists are writing/singing and a lot of people(in the secular world, well some) are, so to say,...attracted to it. I think its great! Excellent way to spread the gospel.
:)

Beth at IAMRanch said...

How neat! Even before I ever became a real "Mullins fan," My Delivere was always a favorite of mine on the radio...I justnever knew who did it

I AM Ranch said...

I like All of Creation, but that is just personal opinion! I think it's cool that it is #3 though!!!