Monday, June 21, 2010

John Wesley Song from Robin Mark

This is from a concert in AZ that we went too last week. I'm not super big on concerts but anyways it was good! :) This is his "John Wesley" folk song, it is worth watching. ;) In the middle of filming it our camera card ran out of space, so I had to delete another video to make room for the rest of the song. Only about 15 seconds of the song was lost. (need to get a memory card that has GB on it instead of Mb, lol) That's why for now, there are two videos.
He talks about the song first etc...
Enjoy!


Part 2


Part 2

6 comments:

Kirkpatrick's said...

That was an awesome time!!! I LOVED it!!! I wish Rick Mullins was still alive :( I want to see him live :)
-Sadie

Mandie said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time!

Little hard for me to understand what he is saying because of his accent, but I think I got most of it! lol
Nice song! :)

~Mandie

Tyler said...

Oh that's funny, I don't even notice the accent. (I guess I've talked with enough Irish people to get used to it) LOL

Mandie said...

Lol
I would say that's very true.
I'd also say it was pretty easy for him to understand you too. :)

Kirkpatrick's said...

Annamae to Zane this morning, while watching the video: "John Weley played at Wobin Marks church....but he die. He died before mommy was born. It's true, mommy told me...."

Kirkpatrick's said...

That is too cute, Mom!!!!