Friday, June 11, 2010

AZ Rancher Catches Illegals on hidden Video

Wow!! This is in the county I used to live in years ago, far from the border. And our government still says illegal immigration/drugs trafficking is not a problem. Packs that weigh hundreds of pounds full of drugs, fully automatic weapons, lines of people....on and on.
No wonder AZ has passed SB1070!!

When I lived down there, we once had a border crosser knock on our door, at night!! I saw him myself, he was asking for 'water'. I still remember it, it was especially scary for my mom.

@Lisa, your sign that you posted stated that is was around interstate 8, some of this video is about two miles from I-8.

4 comments:

I AM Ranch said...

Oh my word!! That is sooo scary!

Beth at IAMRanch said...

That is unbelievable footage. Incredible!!!

Jessie said...

i can't believe they got that video
amazing
freaky
unbelieveable (totally spelt wrong)
amazing
wow
stunning
fantastic
scary
nasty
amazingly stunning
finish
omg that was real funny

Mandie said...

Wow! That's pretty amazing footage. I won't repeat what Jess,Lisa or Anna said, just to save you time. But, ditto. :)