Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Various Pictures of our Trip

So I didn't want to put these here, but I can't put pictures in my special picture page just for pictures so.... here they are...and I hope this page doesn't take to long to load....it shouldn't because of the way blogger has it set up. :)
There are so many pictures I could post of so many things but at least there is a sample. :)
Enjoy


Funnel Cloud in Northern Colorado.


And the sky is about to rain......



Actually it snowed, in Wy. Notice the cars that 'slipped' off the road.




Buffalo in the black hills SD, Mt. Rushmore, church at Ingalls Homestead.






Inside the church, I love these old little churches. Looks like the 'Jesus record' church piano.




The Nomad trailer, at the C's, Bagpipes, Field of wheat...







is that Scotland? No, it's the Midwest! Rudy in Dallas.



Logging truck in Arkansas. Tyler Minn. And Nebraska.




And there's fury in a Pheasant's wing... Great shot by dad; truck moving 65mph and pheasant ?mph?


Ingalls Homestead. SD. And Tyler Texas the town I was named after, which was named after a president. (It's Not the only reason how I got my name though)


26 comments:

Blessed Arrows said...

We love the pic's. Thanks for sharing them. It's so much fun to follow you all from afar :-) I love the one of your mom walking up the road with all the little ones. Mrs. G.

I AM Ranch said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! We you guys freezing the whole time?? Did that pheasant die??? I can't believe how much stuff you guys did in just 2 weeks!

I AM Ranch said...

BTW, why did they name a whole town/city after you?? Are you really that famous??? JK!

I AM Ranch said...

is that castle like thing

I AM Ranch said...

i left out the what!

Beth at IAMRanch said...

Wow! More absolutely beautiful pictures. Love the "Tyler" towns!, and the pictures of the church. The beautiful places in America really are beautiful...I just don't happen to live in one!

Kirkpatrick's said...

I think the 2 pictures of the wheat are cool looking! The weather was crazy in WY!! We had a lot of fun :-)
The castle thing was really neat!

Sadie

I AM Ranch said...

So it was a castle??? We happen to not have any castles in America! I think???

I AM Ranch said...

TYLER!!! Did you die???

God's girl said...

Hi Tyler! I thought I should introduce myself (well, kind of). I have heard a lot about you from the G's and the D's. Your blog is nice. I like all the pictures. That is so neat you got to visit the actual places from Little House on the Prarie. We have a book with pictures of the actual family and some of these places.

I AM Ranch said...

Yeah, you should hear the adventures that took place while they were there!

I AM Ranch said...

I ma begining to think that Tyler, like Melvin, fel off the face of the earth!

Kirkpatrick's said...

Yes, i do believe that My Dear Brother Tyler, did fall of the face of the earth....... JK!!!
-Sadie

Unknown said...

Hey Tyler,

Looks like you guys had a great trip. I really like all the pictures. I like the guitar shoot best. Well all, Just so Anna doesn't think that I have died or have fallen off the earth. I am leaving today for a 10-week missions trip and will not be on the computer very often after this. Talk to you all later.

Justin

Tyler said...

I'm still here, well at least part of me, I think I lost the rest though! LOL
The castle tower is in Iowa, a pioneer way back when built it for his wife.

Tyler said...

@ JD
I hope and pray you have a safe trip.
I looked at your Graduation Pictures, and I like them, especially the one's with your guitar. BTW, Where did you get that guitar??

Jessie said...

Awesome pics!!
~Tyler Texas the town I was named after, which was named after a president. (It's Not the only reason how I got my name though)~ Ok you put that on.. what's the other reason(s) you got your name??

Jessie said...

~I'm still here, well at least part of me, I think I lost the rest though! LOL~

and where did you lose the rest of yourself??

I AM Ranch said...

What do you mean, you lost the rest of you?? I THOUGHT I saw all of you at church today??? Maybye not?? Hmmmmmmmm

me said...

You NEVER comment!

Tyler said...

Who is ME????

me said...

Well, how do I explain it?? Hmmmmmmm well me just HAS to be me!!!

me said...

ya know?? It just works that way!!

me said...

Oh, I forgot to say.. Yippy Skippy!! You're still alive!!!

me said...

Oh my, i do believe he died again.

Gabriel Hudelson said...

Neat.